1. The "TRZY IGŁY" online store (hereinafter the Store) is the property of Turk-Tex Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Łódź at ul. Wróblewskiego 19A (93-578 Łódź), registered by District Court for the district of Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Business Department of the National Court Register under reference number 0000357336, NIP (Tax ID number): 7312023291, REGON (National Business Register number): 100923753..
2. These terms and conditions regulate the sales of goods by the Store..
3. Each Customer of the Store is required to observe the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each Customer is required to accept these Terms and Conditions when registering an account in the Store.
5. The following is required to use the services offered by the Store:
a. registering at sklep.trzyigly.com and providing the following information:
· first name and surname
· email address
b. a computer or terminal with Internet access;
c. an Internet browser supporting Java and html.
1. Purchase orders for goods are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day on the trzyigly.com website.
2. Customers may make purchase orders by logging into the site by entering their login and password.
3. After logging in, Customers choose available goods and put them in the basket.
4. At all times, Customers can review their baskets and the current price of the purchase order.
5. After confirming their purchase, Customers will be redirected to the Payment Integrator in order to finalise their order, where they will be able to pay for the order.
6. Acceptance of an order will be confirmed by an email sent to the Customer’s email address given at registration.
7. Customers may cancel their orders, no later, however, than by the day on which the order is sent.
8. If a Customer places an order, they automatically authorise the entity running the Store to issue a receipt or VAT invoice without being required to obtain the Customer’s signature.
9. In order for the purchase order to be fulfilled, Customers must correctly fill out the order forms found on the trzyigly.com website.
10. Purchase orders that are not completed by Customers will not be fulfilled.
11. The Seller reserves the right not to fulfil orders if no payment is received within 7 days of the order being placed (if the option to pay ‘in advance’ is chosen).
1. Customers pay for ordered Goods when placing orders. The website allows Customers to pay for Goods using one of the following payment methods:
a. bank transfer;
b. PayU electronic payment system.
2. Security of online payments is guaranteed by the PayU service, operated by the PayU S.A. company. Terms and conditions of use of the PayU service are available at http://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania .
1. Orders are delivered by Patron Service courier service, to the address specified in the purchase order.
2. Order delivery costs can be found in the price list available on the trzyigly.com website.
3. When ordering a larger number of goods, delivery costs (if delivery by courier service is chosen) are not changed.
4. The Store reserves the right to change order delivery dates in case of temporary shortages of goods in the warehouse resulting from factors beyond the Store’s control. Customers will be informed of any changes in delivery dates by email or telephone.
5. Receipt of a package from courier services must be confirmed by a written receipt. After Customers confirm receipt of the order, all risks connected with the possession and usage of goods, in particular risk of loss or damage or received goods, will pass to the Customer.
6. Before confirming receipt of the goods, Customers are recommended to check whether they sustained any damage during transport.
7. We ship within 7 working days (Monday to Friday) after we receive payment.
1. If the Customer finds that the delivered goods do not conform to the order or the package delivered by the carrier is damaged, they may return the goods or request their replacement with new goods, free of defects.
2. Returned goods must be attached with proof of purchase and a filled out complaint form, available on the Store’s site. COMPLAINT FORM
3. Correctly lodged complaints must contain the Customer’s personal data, contact data and description of circumstances on which the complaint is based.
4. Complaints will be handled within no more than 14 calendar days of their receipt.
5. Buyers who purchased goods in the Store may return them for any reason, by making an appropriate representation (sample representation can be downloaded here) in writing or other permanent medium within 14 days of receiving the goods. Sending a representation before the expiry of the above deadline is sufficient to meet that deadline.
6. Shipping costs associated with the return or exchange of goods shall be borne by the customer.
1. In all matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, provisions of the civil code act of 23rd April 1964 shall apply, and with regards to consumers, also provisions of the consumer rights act of 23rd April 1964.
2. The Store reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions; Customers will be notified of any such amendments through a news item shown on the store’s homepage, containing a list of all changes made to terms and conditions.